Can't connect my PureI9 to iOS App
I have an issue with connecting my robot to application. Couple moths ago I lost connection to my robot from mobile app so I tried to add it again and I can't. I was trying in lots of different ways but this is how I trying to do it recently:
1) Powering off the robot (pressing power till "Off" appears)
2) I puts the robot on the power station and power it on
3) I flips upside down the robot (robot screen displays "HOTS")
4) Starting the setting up process on the app
5) Scanning the barcode
6) Connecting to hotspot provided by robot
7) Naming it
8) Choosing the right WiFi (I disabled totally 5 Ghz from my router) and providing the right password (I checked and mark "show up pass" to be 100% sure that I provide the right one)
9) On the robot the WiFi icon started blinking (still "HOTS" showing on the screen)
10) Meanwhile the phone switches the WiFi to my home WiFi connection
And that's it. Nothing more. On the App I have info about "Trying to find robot...", on the robot there is still an info about "HOTS" on the screen and WiFi icon still blinking.
I attach the files copied from the robot.
I know that there is already a topic about connection issue but it doesn't help in my case. And I think I did every tips which helped others, from other cases.