Thanks for your comments and questions over the years. We haven’t been able to answer them all, but we have been able to fix problems for many of you and improve the product for everyone as a result of the conversations here. Electrolux will, however, no longer be maintaining this forum. We advise you to contact your local Electrolux service organisation if you have any problems with your robots.

new app... again

mrmegadethmrmegadeth Member ✭✭✭
in Q&A

So why the new app? I'm on my 3rd iteration of the vacuuming app.

Seems ok but also seems the same as wellbeing.

Answers

• VimFuagoVimFuago Member ✭✭

Indeed, 3rd app for 1 product. What's going on with product teams when they need to rewrite so many times. Who is accountable for this?

• mrmegadethmrmegadeth Member ✭✭✭

Some pretty obvious bugs in it too. Issues that weren't there in the other apps, which suggests an entirely new code base.

• vespamanvespaman Member ✭✭
    edited June 13

I haven't got the new app yet, but Wellbeing at least covered other things than the Pure i9 series (the air purifiers etc), and I suspect the new one covers even more products in the Electrolux giant portfolio? At least "Wellbeing" was a big step up for us with more than one device. The first app was rather complicated to change between devices.

So I am actually looking forward getting the new app, whenever I will receive it. :)