one week old what’s happening please help
Electrolux have serious QA problems with their batteries, and old stock, and they are avoiding the issue.
Hi, I'm facing the same problem. How did you solve it? My Pure i9.2 robot is 1 year and 4 months old.
Hi, I would like to say that I solved the problem. I took the batteries apart (I don't recommend) and charged them on an external charger. Apparently the problem occurs because the battery voltage drops a lot and the robot thinks it has a problem. It's been a few weeks since I did this procedure and the robot continues to work perfectly. It would be interesting to check this bug in the firmware.
We have had problems with batteries in the past- the electronics in some packs have occasionally been damaged and mean that the pack won't hold its charge properly.
Replacing the batteries will fix that particular problem.
There are, unfortunately, other problems that can occur, so we'd like to check what is going on with this robot. Can you julie please send a photo of the sticker on the bottom of the robot? That will tell us when it was made and the exact model and variant. Also, if you have the possibility to connect your robot to a computer via the USB port (open the dustbin and look near the display for the little rubber cover) and copy the log file and post it here, we can tell more about what is causing this problem. When you connect the robot, it will appear in your file explorer as a USB mass storage device. One of the files has a long name made up of many numbers and ".rbl" at the end- this is the log file.
If you can't do that, I recommend contacting electrolux service wherever you live, they can check the robot and see how it can be fixed.
Forgot to say last time: we definitely don't recommend taking the battery packs apart!