Thanks for your comments and questions over the years. We haven’t been able to answer them all, but we have been able to fix problems for many of you and improve the product for everyone as a result of the conversations here. Electrolux will, however, no longer be maintaining this forum. We advise you to contact your local Electrolux service organisation if you have any problems with your robots.

How do I get it working?

Ben10Ben10 Member

My animal 19.2 has the battery icon flashing and the ! I only flashing but no code. It's out of action. What can I do?

Answers

• markTmarkT Member, Administrator admin

Make sure that the contacts for the charging station are clean and undamaged, and that the robot is sitting correctly on the charger. If this is the case, you should restart the robot by holding down the "play" button for more than 5sec, and waiting till the display goes dark. Then lift the robot out of the charger and put it straight back in again. The robot will switch on again- if the battery and error signs blink again, then the robot needs to be checked by the service team and possibly have its batteries replaced.