IFTTT service is now live!

Pure i9 IFTTT service is now live.
You can control your robot from a vast number of different services including Amazon Alexa, Google Home, various buttons and more.
Go in and make your home and robot a little more automatic :)

Please let us know if you want any other applets or other things that you find good or missing
The service works for both AEG and Electrolux robots

Visit our service at:
https://ifttt.com/electrolux

Comments

• Homekit! Also, why did you not include a 5G antenna? I would venture a guess that most of your customers are above the median income level and tend to have more up to date WiFi equipment, such as mesh networks, and are running 5G networks. Not including a 5G antenna means that I just purchased outdated equipment! Unless you can supply a user installable module to add the feature, I don't believe you can do a software update to solve the problem.

• P1rP1r admin

Hi @2old4fun .
    2.4GHz is still more common among IOT devices. There is also a misconception that 5GHz is better in all manners compared to 2.4Ghz. This is not true 5Ghz actually have shorter effective range than 2.4Ghz due to the shorter wavelength. All that said we definitely consider WiFi solutions with dual band for future designs.

Best Regards

• KenKen
    edited September 26

Hi Admin,

May i ask a IFTTT question?
    Can i use IFTTT for this condition: When PUREi9 starts cleaning, then send a text to notify via LINE(instant messenger) ?

I can find both PUREi9 and LINE applet on IFTTT. I don't know weather they can combine together?

Thank you so much.

Ken

• Hi Ken,
    I checked it out on IFTTT.com it seems to work. You would however get messages for all status changes from your robot.
    Go to "my applets" and click on "New applet" on the right side of the page.
    Use Pure i9 as "if this" and Line as "then that"

Hope you succeed!

Best regards
    Martin

• Basic native control via HomeKit is my immediate wish for Pure i9.

• Start and Stop via iOS Control Center.
    • “Hey Siri, vacuum in the Living Room”.

What else do we really need support for?

Note that HomeKit integration can be implemented purely in software and no longer requires a hardware security module.

Cheers,
    Esko

• I’d +1 the HomeKit request.. as far as I understand it could be implemented now through Siri shortcuts?

• jooizejooize
    edited November 11

It’s possible to have Siri Shortcuts trigger the commands available in IFTTT by configuring webhooks.

https://www.macstories.net/ios/how-to-trigger-ifttt-applets-with-ios-12s-new-shortcuts-app-and-siri/

Commands

• Start cleaning
    • Pause cleaning
    • Return to original position
    • Start spot cleaning
    • Cancel and finish cleaning

I find these difficult to understand. What does the last one do? I think we want distinct single-action and toggle commands in addition to convenient macro commands.

• Start (Play): start cleaning
    • Pause: pause cleaning
    • Stop: abort cleaning, and stay
    • Start/Pause: toggle cleaning
    • Home: pause or stop, and return home
    • Return: pause or stop, and return to start position
    • Spot: clean nearby area
  • ”Cancel and finish cleaning” did not work fully for me. Pi9 stopped but did not return to home, which, for me, is what is says (+ put it in Done-mode). But the “Return to original position” did the trick but I guess it is made for something else then just going Home...