Zones not working

U cannot get my zone cleaning to work. The robot works nominally from the phone when press to clean option. Simon

Comments

• frekanfrekan Member, Moderator mod

Hi,

What firmware is the robot running?

• Thank you for your response's am using the latest software but not sure that is the Firmware? how do i determine the Firmware?

• App version 7.6

In the Pure i app, check for “Robot settings” under the main menu. Then check what version “Software” says.

• Software 41.16

• Hello?

• simonship1799simonship1799 Member

Please can you respond? Thanks Simon

Hi,

Good, you are running the latest firmware.

If I understand correctly, you have successfully recorded a FloorPlanner map and defined a zone in the Pure i app, but when you order the robot to clean the zone, nothing at all happens. The robot does not even back out of the charger. Is that correct?

Is it possible to connect to the robot when your phone is not connected to the same wifi as the robot? You can try it by turning wifi off on your phone. Restart the app after that, to be on the safe side.

Let’s see what this gives first.

Also, you may want to try the new Electrolux Wellbeing app and see if it works there.

Thank you! That worked! Simon

Where can i find the Wellbeing App?

Since it seems to work when you are using mobile traffic instead of your local wifi I just want to check one thing.. Is it possible that your router has two access points (one for 2.4Ghz and another for 5GHz) and that the robot is connected to one and the app to the other? If so, try connecting both the robot and the app to the 2.4Ghz (which is the only one that the robot can use).

To find the new app, search for “Electrolux Wellbeing” on App Store or Google Play Store.