The app is not tracking my purei9.2

luisantluisant Member

I have a pure i9.1 that worked normally.

I mapped my house, created zones.

After some weeks doing well, suddenly, he stopped recognizing the zones.

I deleted the map and, when I send it to work, it starts but is no longer tracked by the app.

I've reinstalled everything (app and the robot) and the app still doesn't track the robot when it works.

He ends up not creating a map of my house anymore.

What can I do to get back to normal.

Best Answer

Answers

• luisantluisant Member

In addition, the wifi conection is ok. I can comand do robot with the app. but no map, no track the robot while cleaning.

• OzLo809OzLo809 Member, Moderator mod

Hello @luisant ,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems. Could you tell me what software version is in the robot? Also, have you tried using the Wellbeing app?

Regards,

• luisantluisant Member

Thanks for your answer.

At this moment, I went to look at the version and was presented with the option to upgrade to version 41.16.

But until yesterday, this update was not available and he had 41.15.

It seems do work fine at my first test...

I can't find the wellbeing app in the apple store. Is it available by any other name?

• BacanasampaBacanasampa Member

luisant,

I'm from Brazil and I was having similar problems until these days

probably the robot is only connected to the local wifi and not to the electrolux cloud, so its update to 41.16 never arrives (check at robot preferences, connected to wifi or cloud)

you will need to manually update the firmware following the instructions in the link below

https://community.purei9.com/discussion/280/manually-updating-the-robot

if it doesn't work let me know that i'll try to help you, since the problem is not with electrolux but with internet providers like Claro, Vivo and others

• BacanasampaBacanasampa Member

about the Wellbeing App it is not available in Brazil but I managed to install it on Android by downloading the apk from the website below (the app is all in Portuguese-BR)

https://apkpure.com/br/electrolux-wellbeing/com.electrolux.wellbeing/download