Pure I9.2 Cant connect to wifi

mikkommikkom Member

I'm having some serious issues with wifi and wellbeing app.

Wellbeing app says something like this:

" Connection failed.

Unfortunately we could not connect to your device. It's possible that you entered wrong wifi-passcode"

I've tried resetting modem, router, robovac, mobile, wellbeing software, made new account etc. and still the same error. Connecting software with I9.2 starts ok. Asks to turn robovac upside down, read barcode and even tried manually inputting that damn code. Everything seems fine and it tells me that it's successfully connected, until it tells me to put robovac to it's dock. Software tries to establish connection to robovac and tries and tries and then connection failed, unfortunately we could not connect to your device. It's possible..."

I tried re-installing I9.2. firmware 41.14 and no it didn't solve any problems.

Yes, you can press robovac's button to start vacuuming. However I bought this robovac so that I can put it to clean while I'm commuting to home.

I tried Pure I -app too, and it connected succesfully without any issues to robovac and after vacuuming once it didn't draw any map of my home and couldn't connect anymore to robovac.

So any recommendations or solutions?

Best Answer

Answers

• hogge75hogge75 Member

I am having the exact same problem. Getting tired of it, thinking about to return the i9

• iMrTidyiMrTidy Member

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. We totally understand your frustration and we of course strive making the usage of our products as smooth as possible but unfortunately it does not always rely just on us.

There is a very good chance that this will help you:

https://community.purei9.com/discussion/637/persistent-problem-connecting-to-the-electrolux-cloud#latest.

Shortly, as the first step let me suggest upgrading to 41.15. Also please make sure that you have the latest Wellbeing app version.

If that still does not work for you and if it is suitable for you, I would like to go through the onboarding process together with you on a phone call to make sure your RVC is properly onboarded or at least to track down the issue and help you get it done anyway.

Kind regards,

Wellbeing Team

• I am having the same problem recently. A few days ago, the Wellbeing app says that the robot is not connected to the Wi-Fi network (but it is). Meanwhile, the Pure i app works only to play/pause the bot, and only when my phone is connected to the same network. The map and cleaning history are completely frozen since the last time the Wellbeing app still worked.

Versions:

Pure i app: 7.6.0.17550

Pure i.2 robot: 41.15

Wellbeing: 2.6.21087