Planning issue - I changed my Wifi Router

AmosAmos Member

Hello,

I changed my wifi routeur few days ago.

Before that, I deleted my Pure i9.2 from the android App.

Then I reinstalled the vacum Robot from the app, like a new one.

Since then, the Pure i9.2 conserved my old planing, but i can't modify or delete this planing. This old planong isn't visible from the app.

How can I do, to delete the old planing ?

Thank a lot for your answer.

Amos

Answers

• JohannaNordlofJohannaNordlof Member, Moderator mod

Hello Amos

Are you using the Pure i9 app or the new Wellbeing app? Which version of the app are you using?

I am not sure I understand your question. Do you mean you can still see the map saved from before, but you cant delete it or modify it? Can you please add some screen shots.

Best regards, Johanna, Electrolux

• AmosAmos Member

Hello Johanna,

Sorry, I don't speak English fluently. So I'm going to cheat with Google Translate. 🤫

I changed my router. So, to avoid problems, I removed the robot from the WellBeing application before changing the router.

Once the new router was installed, I started the installation procedure from the WellBeing app as if it was a new robot. So there was no more map, no zone.

Everything went very well, except for a planning issue. Let me explain.

The old schedule remains in the robot's memory, but this schedule is not visible in the WellBeing application. Thus, I cannot modify it or delete the days and times when the robot launches automatically.

Attaching screenshots to you would not help because nothing special appears in the app.

Maybe I could reset the robot to factory mode. But how to do it ?

Many thanks for your answer and help.

Amos

• raahlbraahlb Member, Moderator mod

@Amos, which version is installed on the robot? Does it help if you manually upgrade it, using the instructions here?

https://community.purei9.com/discussion/637/persistent-problem-connecting-to-the-electrolux-cloud#latest

• AmosAmos Member

Hello raahlb,

Thanks for your answer.

The firmware is the lastest I think : 41.14.

I think the schedule is on the robot's memory.

I dont mind if I have to reset the robot to factory mode.

• OzLo809OzLo809 Member, Moderator mod

@Amos I will inform the team about this issue but a quick fix would be to set a new schedule. The old one will be overwritten by the new one. Then, if you don't really want any schedule set, just remove the new one.

• raahlbraahlb Member, Moderator mod

What happens if you try to set a new schedule, will it clean at that time too, or will it be ignored? Does the "Play" button work? Otherwise it might be that the on-boarding did not go well, so there is no proper communication between robot and cloud.

Right now we have no factory reset function. It's planned for the next release, but not sure when we will be able to release it.

• AmosAmos Member

Hello,

Indeed, by creating a new schedule it deleted the old one.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Amos