Sequence of zone cleaning

WelldoneWelldone Member
edited November 2020 in Feedback & Feature Requests

Hi,

With the old Pure i app it was possible to select the zones and the order in which they should be cleaned.

I heard that this function will be added to the new Wellbeing app at some point.

It would be great if the order would be saved for later cleanings (in the old Pure i app the order is lost when you call it up again).

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• frekanfrekan Member, Moderator mod

Hi,

It has been discussed as a requirement and I will make sure your feedback reaches the development team.

Thanks for the input!

• vespamanvespaman Member

So you can now change the order in the UI, but it does not save it.

Is there a workaround, or is this something that is on the todo list?

• WelldoneWelldone Member

The only way I know is to record the order of the zones in the tab "Tasks" AND save. For example, I have saved several tasks with different zones to be cleaned, which then either run automatically according to schedule or can be started manually (manually, however, a little cumbersome, because each time the task and the time must be activated). Hope this helps!

• vespamanvespaman Member

Do you mean create one task for each room, and put them in sequential time order?

Editing a particular task, and move the zones up/down does not work for me. If I hit save, and close, then reopen again, the order is what it was in the first place..

Or do you mean that I should delete a task, and add it back, adding zones in the order I want?

• WelldoneWelldone Member

There is the possibility to schedule and save one or more tasks. In each task you can define the order of the zones yourself AND save them, so that the task(s) are started at a certain time (e.g. every Monday at 15:00 cleaning the living room and the kitchen).

Since I am at home irregularly, I have no fixed programmed times at which a cleaning task is started. I then call the previously set task, with its zones previously set by me, and activate the task by setting the time of the task to the current time.

I hope this helps.