New software for Robot and cloud

A new software release is planned for September.

This time the phone application will be upgraded after the robot the new release of the app will be released in late October. We have some nice UI updates that will be very visible to all of you that have used the application for a while.

On the robot we will get the first taste of the exciting things we are working on. More info on that as we get closer to launch.
There is a always some stability and minor bug fixes as with every release.
Some great things coming for both application and robot but all the talk is around the cloud :) Stay connected for the great things coming!

Comments

• Still on track for a September release?

• I can't wait to see what's coming, I find updating my vacuum cleaner more exciting than I should. I hope you keep updates coming for a while 🙏 Keep up the good work!

• Thank you Lavaface!
    Happy to hear that you are enjoying your robot.
    There are a lot of exciting things coming for your robot. Our plan is full of great things that will enhance our robots both in behaviour and in features.
    The next thing to look forward to is a redesign of the application coming in November. The new design will focus on the job done and makes it easier to get that job done.
    We love it hope you will too

• Perhaps work on US market customer service as well? As it stands, it is non-existing...