You requested email contact

superdave240superdave240 Member
edited November 11 in General

The unit never worked. No one ever called. A year and a half ago. Still have brand new dead unit in my office.

Supposedly, it just needs good batteries. No one would ever help me.

Answers

• apjapj Member ✭✭

@superdave240 I have found your original posting from Juli 2019 here:

Please keep in mind this is mainly a community forum and not an official Electrolux support channel. Have you tried to contact Electrolux via the channels outlined in the documentation that came with your robot?

If you're living in Europe this would be a great starting point: https://www.support.emea.electrolux.com/

Otherwise try to draw the attention of any of the Electrolux employees here in the forum like @raahlb or @SumitraVengalil to your case with more details as to your location / point of purchase etc

Maybe they can point you in the right direction.

• raahlbraahlb Member, Moderator mod
    edited November 13

The support for USA is handled separately, and from what I see here on the forum, there are some issues with their case handling.

@superdave240 - please e-mail [email protected] and he should be able to help you. If he doesn't respond within a week, tag me here again. Sorry about your experience.

EDIT: Actually, [email protected] should be more responsive nowadays, so do favour it instead of the patrik one.