New "Wellbeing" app

2»

Comments

• WelldoneWelldone Member

Refresh the live map in the Wellbeing App

I'm not sure if posting my supplement proposal here is the right one...

Please have a look at: https://community.purei9.com/discussion/622/refresh-the-live-map-in-the-wellbeing-app#latest

• osamsonosamson Member ✭✭

Wellbeing 2.4.20545

Fixed an issue with save buttons after re-re-nameing zones.

Tap the cleaning mode button in eco→ tap power mode→ tap eco mode immediately to close it and it is set in power mode.

It is not set in the last state of the radio button in the mode switching dialog, and there is a time lag in the button operation and reflection.

• petpet Member

Tried to use PureI app to disable schedules for 2 days, because in Wellbeing app can't do as if zero days are selected, the schedule can't be saved. PureI app just starts and exits.

This feature should be brought back, the closest use case is "Cleaning should happen on weekdays but maybe, just maybe, not on days like Christmas Eve or Christmas Day" i.e. temporal disabling would be nice.

Workaround at the moment for me is to switch next couple of cleanings to next Monday in Wellbeing and then afterwards switch the days back to correct ones.

• frekanfrekan Member, Moderator mod

Hi,

@pet

Thanks for the feedback - we agree! Disabling/pausing of tasks is on our Todo list, but we can't yet say when it makes it into a release.

• osamsonosamson Member ✭✭

Wellbeing 2.5.20779

There is no visual feedback even if I tap the start button.

There is visual feedback when I press the cancel button during cleaning.

I think I should at the veryy be with that.

• maurismauris Member
    edited January 13

I'm glad to see that there is now attempt to add total cleaning lifetime in the Wellbeing app, this is now visible in the latest version of the app:

Unfortunately, the Wellbeing app is showing completely wrong values, in Purei app those values are as below, which are much more realistic. (Both screenshot from the same robot at same time of course.)

I afraid that this is another example of the situation that developers of the app do not have extensive enough data available for testing. I guess that those values looks just fine if tested with history of few cleaning runs only. (Reminds me of the old error in the Purei app where the total lifetime was shown in hours and minutes by showing only hour and minute from variable which was probably DateTime-type, so everything over 24h was wrong.)

• JohannaNordlofJohannaNordlof Member, Moderator mod

Hi Mauris

This is an unfortunate error from our side, and we are working on fixing it as we speak. Thanks for reporting the issue!

Best regards, Johanna