What is the name of your robot?

P1rP1r admin

I call mine Dusty, it was short and felt suiting but I’m trying to figure out something a bit more personal. What do you call your robot?

Comments

• I went the less personal path and called it Pi9. Short and simple! ;-)

• You are in for a treat. I call my robot Gotthold, after Gotthold Ephraim Lessing, one of the important writers of the Enlightenment era, who was promoting freedom of thought and claiming that there was no such a thing as a "correct" religion - pretty awesome for mid-1700s.

• ours is called Monster 6T, based on the numbers it was onboarded during testing, and the T for the router used as I have 2 routers.. and Monster.. just out of fun

• I named ours "Rosie", as an homage to the old Jetsons cartoon (and since my first name is George). She's a very hard worker, and not nearly as sassy as her namesake!

• Ours is called Marvin, after Marvin the paranoid android on The Hitch hikers guide to the galaxy.

• The Duke!

• Our robot is called Elsa.

• Our is named Glittra after a rockinghorse in the Swedish version of Peppa Pig. My daugheters decided

• As my robot is golden - it had to be precious
    Wonder if Gollum is blown away....

• We named our robot "Robolinka", it's an affectionate ending for Russian speaking people like my spouse.
    Although I did want to name him Dustinator seeing as he's an ancestor to the T1 terminator, eliminating dust at no discretion!

• DobyTheHouseBot after an Harry Potter character.

• Az én robotom neve Robika
    My robot's name is Robika

• Consuela

• Ours is Consúela too!
    Obvious reasons if you watch FG.

• Puré of course! (That Swedish for purée, i.e. some kind of mashed food...)

• Ours is called "Sadie" after the Cleaning Lady. Really suits her!

• I named mine jerry but he had to get replaced under warranty so the new one is now jerry the 2nd

• RoboCop

• i named it Berta after the cleaning lady on two and a half men

• Robo

• Doubtfire after the movie,

• "Alice" of course as in The Brady Bunch.

• Sir killalot after the "house robot" in the classic tv show Robot wars :)

• Zuzanaz13Zuzanaz13
    edited October 21

MATRIX 😀

• Dino53Dino53
    edited October 22

Thabisa. An African name for a female born on a Monday (I bought my PUREi9 on a Monday). It comes from the times of slave trading in America.

• Bloom after the tv series “Life in Squares” which is about the Bloomsberry set.

• Sorry that should be Bloomsbury!

• @Dino53 said:
    Thabisa. An African name for a female born on a Monday (I bought my PUREi9 on a Monday). It comes from the times of slave trading in America.

I had second thoughts about using a slave name, so I just changed it to "Hazel".

This is from a long-forgotten 1960's American sit-com about Hazel Burke, a bossy live-in maid with the Baxter family.

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazel_(TV_series))

• my PUREi9 is called BENSON