There is no map

When I start the app, display "Ready OK" on the main screen, and then press FloorPlanner or Custom Cleaning, "No map" is often displayed.

Wait 30 seconds to 1 minute to access the map. I think it's took too long to read information from the cloud.

I want to set up custom cleaning as soon as I launch the app, but it's frustrating to be made to wait.

Comments

• osamsonosamson Member ✭✭

I did a custom cleaning yesterday.

This morning I opened the app to do the cleaning and opened the custom cleaning screen.

However, "No map" is displayed on the screen. The same is possible on the floor planner screen.

I waited a few minutes as it is, but the map is not loaded.

On the home screen of the app, yesterday's cleaning results are displayed. A green line is also displayed to indicate the zone specified by the custom cleaning.

The only way to resolve this situation is to exit the app from the task and start it again.

iOS13.7

Purei9 41.14

Apps 7.6

• mg2527mg2527 Member

I have same problem.

I think there are some problems with the way vacuum cleaners work with cloud servers and apps.

In related troubles, there are the following:

If I set up custom cleaning and press the "Clean Now" button, it will be ignored. (Actually, it is not ignored, but the screen of the app does not change, so it looks like that.)

During custom cleaning, the base returns with charging on the way, and when I stop custom cleaning, the display remains as shown in "Battery charge is low" (actually charging is completed)

• frekanfrekan Member, Moderator mod

Hi @osamson ,
    Sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems!
    There is a new app being rolled out that you may want to try since a lot of the functionality has been completely reworked. Please search for "Electrolux Wellbeing" in your app store.
    Hope that it helps!

Thanks @frekan,

"Electrolux Wellbeing" is an app that was announced by email at the end of last year. After that, there was no release announcement in Japan, and I didn't know its existence.

It's been over half a year since the app was first released, and the version is already 2.0. I installed it immediately and tried it in a Wi-Fi environment and 4G line.

Great!!
    The connection to the cloud is smooth and stress-free in both environments.
    The following two points are inferior to the "Purei" app, but it is not a big problem for me.

• The cleaning history can only be confirmed last time
    • Custom cleaning cannot change the cleaning mode for each zone

Also, in the Japanese environment, there was a part that seemed to be a mistranslation.

There are "normal mode" and "eco mode" as cleaning mode options. In Japanese, "normal mode" is translated into a word meaning "Power supply". I think another word is more appropriate.

Originally, in Purei9, it was treated as "normal mode" as opposed to "echo mode".

• frekanfrekan Member, Moderator mod
    edited October 29

Hi,
    Glad that it helped and thanks for the excellent feedback! It has been forwarded to the app development team.
    About the new app, it has been around for a while, but it is only recently (the latest release) that most of the robot functionality was put in. There will be more communication to make robot users aware of it shortly.