Filter for Pure i9.2

HicksHicks Member

Hi!

I own a AEG RX9.2 animal version, similar to pure i9.2 animal.

Im looking for a replacement filter.

It must be the single use one, not the washable.

Thx in advance

Best Answer

• SumitraVengalilSumitraVengalil Administrator admin
    Accepted Answer

Dear Hicks,

Purei9.2 range does not have any one-time or disposable filter. There are 3 filtration levels in all ranges - mesh +main filter+ foam where the main filter a pleated washable one.
    The difference in the Animal variant is that the roller brush nozzle is adapted for more fine dust and fiber pick up which is better suited for home environments with pets.

Answers

• HicksHicks Member

Seriously, I only find the washable filter.

The throwaway filter has better hepa capabilities, I would prefer that one.

• HicksHicks Member

Bump.

• apjapj Member ✭✭

@Hicks said:
    Bump.

Maybe there simply are no disposable single-use filters available?

• HicksHicks Member

Im confused. Did i read it wrong?

The animal version comes with a higher filter rate. How does it achieve it?

• apjapj Member ✭✭

@Hicks said:
    The animal version comes with a higher filter rate. How does it achieve it?

As far as I know there is no "animal" version. Please see this posting from @klint clarifying the different Pure i9.2 models
    According to @klint the middle model 4ANM (I think, I'm getting the "animal" thing ;) ) and the top model 6GDM sport "improved filtration" - however there is no mention as to how this is accomplished. It can't simply be done by the (washable) filters as the "perfomance kit ERK3" is the same for all three Pure i9.2 models.
    Most of all: There never is any mention of disposable filters. Have you contacted AEG about disposable filters yet?

• HicksHicks Member

The British AEG site mentions the ultra filtration system for one model only. On top of that it is the only model, with the filter attribute "foam", while all the others are marked with "washable".

Which leads to my confusion.

The anm stands for animal, because it is spelled out on the cover of my model.

• apjapj Member ✭✭

@Hicks said:
    The British AEG site mentions the ultra filtration system for one model only. On top of that it is the only model, with the filter attribute "foam", while all the others are marked with "washable".

Thank you for the clarification. I still have questions for you:
    1. Did your robot come with a disposable or a washable filter? (if washable: what makes you think, there is a disposable alternative?)
    2. Have you already contacted AEG about the availability of the disposable filters?
    Anyway, I'm only another customer trying my best to help. I certainly do not want to get into a fight over the availability of filters!

• HicksHicks Member

Excellent. Thank you so much for clearing that up.

A followup question.: Does the roller brush nozzle have any drawbacks, becayse its constructed differently?