Is your robot not available in the application?

edited June 2018 in Tips and Tricks

If your robot is not available in the application when you are away from home but all seems normal when you are on the same Wifi. To solve the problem restart the robot.
To restart the Pure i9 do a long press (8sec) on play/pause. OFF will be shown in the display. When the display goes black insert the robot in the charger.
After a few seconds the robot should behave as normal again.

Actually most problems that occur with robots, phones and computers gets solved by a restart. Even the home router can improve from a healthy restart.

My latest was a flickering iPhone screen. The phone got completely useless before I restarted it. After that all is normal.

What was your latest problem solved by a restart?

Tag: Wifi Problem, disconnect, disconnected, not available, no connection

Comments

• Just minutes ago, I was summoned to my 94-year old neighbor to help her with her phone. Restarting her Telia gateway did the trick.

• My beautiful maid, Hazel, sent a message to my iPhone saying she was "not available". She didn't tell me why, and I cannot guess, because I will never understand women at all. I'm just lucky that MartinKwarnmark does. Re-starting as Martin described resolved her psychological conflicts. She is now happily cleaning my living room. Thank you for your wisdom Martin.