Purei9 is lost.

osamsonosamson Member

Purei9 goes back and forth in the same place.

After a dozen round trips, the battery finally ran out and I went back home.

What can be considered a cause?

Is there a solution?

The app and vacuum cleaner are the latest version.

Answers

• osamsonosamson Member

Publish a video of the situation. Purei9 repeated this behavior for about 20 minutes.

Because the size is large, please be careful when browsing.

• osamsonosamson Member

I thought that battery consumption was early from around the end of last year.

In the state of full charge, i was able to clean the whole nine percent, but now I have been able to clean only about half. To clean the whole, you need to charge twice.

A year and a half after the purchase, I suspected the battery was deteriorating and thought about replacing the battery, but before that, I watched the Purei9 clean.

Then, outside of the location of the video that i uploaded earlier, there was a figure of Purei9 to clean the same place repeatedly.

This useless behavior seems to be the cause.

• borilboril Member

Are you running latest 40.18 - I saw big improvement of battery usage for mine.

• osamsonosamson Member

Of course.

Both robots and apps are the latest versions.

I tried to reset the robot, but it seems to be ineffective.

• magnus_lindhemagnus_lindhe Member ✭✭

Hi osamson, it's hard to say from the movie why the robot is stuck in this repetitive behavior. Do you have a map from the smartphone app and/or log file from the robot, from a failed run, that you could post? It may give some clues about what happens. If you post a map, please show where in the map, the problem happens.

• osamsonosamson Member

The problem occurred with a clean started with the app's start button to create a new area map.
    Purei9 went back and forth between the sofa and the kitchen counter many times.

I used the completed area map to set up some zones.
    We did a custom cleaning.
    In custom cleaning, Purei9 was not lost.
    With reasonable cleaning time, Purei9 has returned to home.

But another day the problem occurred again.
    Purei9 paused and returned to home in the middle of the cleaning by cleaning that my wife started with the start button of the app.

• osamsonosamson Member
    edited April 24

But another day the problem occurred again.
    Purei9 paused and returned to home in the middle of the cleaning by cleaning that my wife started with the start button of the app.

I attached a screenshot of the cleaned area map at that time.

She didn't use the custom clean, and started cleaning the whole with the start button of the app, but the app displayed "Paused" and returned to home after 23 minutes.![]
    Our Purei9 usually works for 50 minutes.