How do I remove a old robot from the app

AndersJAndersJ Member

I have a new robot.
The older one is no longer available.
How do I delete the old one from the app?

Comments

• AndersJAndersJ Member

Can someone from Electrolux answer this question?
    Sumitra?

• SumitraVengalilSumitraVengalil Administrator admin

Hi AndersJ,

Unfortunately, we do not have the option to delete an old robot from APP. But once you onboard your new robot, the old one will not be visible unless you manually 'switch robot'. It shouldn't be hindering any regular functionalities. If it does bother very much, i can take it to my team to check the possibility to remove it. But as a policy, we prefer to have minimal access to a user cloud account. Also, i would like to inform that the response time will unsually slow in this case due to reduced task force and working hours.

• AndersJAndersJ Member

Yes, it bothers me.
    It is irritating since I want to reuse the old robots name for the new one.
    Just add a ”Delete robot” button in the app.

Response time?
    I asked you about this on March 12.

• rattycuberattycube Member

I have to admit it’s very poor from Electrolux to not be able to remove a robot from the app. I’ve been looking for the same answer up to now.

Our first one broke, and was replaced under warranty. We setup the replacement with the same name and then realised the former can’t be deleted.

• SumitraVengalilSumitraVengalil Administrator admin

Hi rattycube,

As much as this a simple feature to add in, this has not yet been taken up since we have been prioritizing all critical issues over new feature requests due to our restricted task force in these pandemic times. But the good news is that we are working on this feature now and will be soon available in one of our future releases coming end of the year/early next year.
    For now, @AndersJ and you can send me a PM with the name of the robot you would like to remove and i shall fix it for you.