Problems after canceling cleaning

I was going to do a custom cleaning. But by mistake, I started cleaning from the home screen.

I immediately stopped cleaning and returned purei9 home.

Once again, I did a custom cleaning operation. However, Purei9 does not start cleaning. No matter how many times I do the same thing, the cleaning doesn't start.

I had no choice but to press the triangle button on the app home screen and start cleaning. Then Purei9 started cleaning.

After that, the Purei9 returns to the home for charging.But then Purei9 does not resume cleaning.

In addition, the screen of the app does not change while displaying "Battery charge remaining low". (Robot vacuum cleaner settings> Detailed information> Battery level display is "low")

Removed the Purei9 body from the charging table and set it again. Then, when you restarted the app, the app screen was displayed as "Ready OK".

Comments

• apjapj Member
    edited February 18

@osamson said:
    ... I immediately stopped cleaning and returned purei9 home....

If you ever have to abort a cleaning session or move the robot, press the "play/pause" button until you hear two beeps. This cancels the current cleaning session and lets the robot forget its current position.
    Next, place it in front of the docking station and press the home button. The robot will do a full turn on the spot in order to find the docking station and then head straight towards it. Once it's safely docked, you're ready to go again :)

Thank you again @magnus_lindhe for this tip!

• osamsonosamson Member

Thanks for the comment

It's a problem when you're on the go and interact over the Internet from the app.