Using IFTTT to operate Purei9.

Can anyone help me with using this app ( or another if better) to operate auto cleaning? I have floor maps with zones. I’ve got an act on IFTTT and set up applet for start cleaning and stop cleaning. I have gone to Alexa App and I cant seem to add the robot as a device. Any helpful suggestions?.

Answers

• Hi,
    You can do voice with alexa and google home through IFTTT. See attached PDF for more in depth instructions.
    Our robot is not available directly through Alexa.

• @MartinKwarnmark said:
    Hi,
    You can do voice with alexa and google home through IFTTT. See attached PDF for more in depth instructions.
    Our robot is not available directly through Alexa.

The user manual should be updated and more user friendly!
    It is very unclear that our our Electrolux Pure i9 applet does not allow creation of several Google Assistant actions e.g.

For this, people shall start choosing Google Assistant or Alexa, and then connect it with their robot.

For years this has never been promoted because no one understood this. Until recently where another user gave this tip here at this forum.

Please consider an updated guide :-)

• @nonnasan said:
    Can anyone help me with using this app ( or another if better) to operate auto cleaning? I have floor maps with zones. I’ve got an act on IFTTT and set up applet for start cleaning and stop cleaning. I have gone to Alexa App and I cant seem to add the robot as a device. Any helpful suggestions?.

When you create a new applet from scrats, do you start choosing Alexa? and not Pure i9?

I personally don't have Alexa, but this is how I managed to setup Google Assistant.

• @MartinKwarnmark Can you explain how to connect to Apple Home and use Voice with Siri?