Can't connect Pure i9 to Google Home

JoakimWJoakimW Member

I've been trying to connect my Pure i9 to Google Home via IFTTT now and can't seem to get it to work. The IFTTT-connection to both Google and Purei9 seems to be correct, but when i tell my google assistant to start cleaning it tells me that the vacuum cleaner isn't connected to the Google Home-app. Am I doing something wrong?

Answers

• DrGreenbaumDrGreenbaum Member

I’m having problems with ifttt too. Really slow callbacks from the PUREi9 server. Think that’s what causing your problems.

• SannaGronSannaGron Administrator admin

@JoakimW said:
    I've been trying to connect my Pure i9 to Google Home via IFTTT now and can't seem to get it to work. The IFTTT-connection to both Google and Purei9 seems to be correct, but when i tell my google assistant to start cleaning it tells me that the vacuum cleaner isn't connected to the Google Home-app. Am I doing something wrong?

Hello,
    Thank you for reporting this issues.
    Do you still have problems connecting to the IFTTT service?

All the instructions are available from this announcement:
    https://community.purei9.com/discussion/71/ifttt-service-is-now-live#latest

For now the IFTTT solution will not be extended further and our maintenance time is quite limited. However, smart home integration will be available in the future, so I hope you stay up to the latest news in this forum.

Best Regards,
    Sanna
    Electrolux Cloud Team-Lead

• JoakimWJoakimW Member

@SannaGron said:

@JoakimW said:

Hello,
    Thank you for reporting this issues.
    Do you still have problems connecting to the IFTTT service?

All the instructions are available from this announcement:
    https://community.purei9.com/discussion/71/ifttt-service-is-now-live#latest

For now the IFTTT solution will not be extended further and our maintenance time is quite limited. However, smart home integration will be available in the future, so I hope you stay up to the latest news in this forum.

Best Regards,
    Sanna
    Electrolux Cloud Team-Lead

The problem I'm having is that as soon as I tell google assistant to start cleaning it responds with "that unit is not yet connected. You can do that in the google home app"
    It's connected on the IFTTT-site and app but I can't find a way to add it in the google home app. I get "Applet failed. There was a problem with the trigger". when I try the activation phrase.