Charger placement

How have you placed your chargers?
I have experimented a bit with charger placement. Trying to hide it under furniture, it has worked quite well but was cumbersome to empty the dustbin. Now the charger is placed strategically so that the first room covered is the kitchen.

Comments

• I placed it "between " a sofa and a wall which has a heating, so I need anyhow some space there not to block the heat. Space is big enogh for the vac to go there and come out. But the Point about dust bin is fully valid... BUT: as I let it run when we are at work, I never realize during the week if the bin is full ;) .... push messages to inform ?

• You have it now :)

• Great enhancement to get the notification for dust bin full! Love it!

• Although the user guide recommends a certain amount of space around the charger, I have had no problems with it being hidden under my couch. Even with a solid coffee table in the way, the robot always finds home.

• Nice to hear that we are moving forward with placement possibilities.
    How do you remember to empty the dustbin when you don't see the robot? When everything is working as it should and the robot just does its daily task I have really easy to forget about emptying it even once a week. Do you have a special routine? :smile:

That said even with forgetting about emptying sometimes for two whole weeks it still works quite well for me. THe dust is well packed and it keeps performance over time.

• I empty the dust bin when I take it upstairs to do the first floor every so often. To be honest I will rely on the robot to tell me - if it is happy to keep cleaning then I am happy to leave it until it tells me otherwise! :#