Good day all. I have noticed a lack in performance recently. I noticed a change in sound while operating. I lifted the bot and checked the brushbar. Manually rotating had little resistance to my fingers. There was a problem with the drivetrain. I dismantled the bot and found that the cast belt pulley had failed at the shaft crimp. I drilled and tapped the pulley and fashioned a grub screw from an m3 screw. The bot was reassembled and placed on charge. Hey presto! The brushbar is working once more. If there and hardware developers on the forum perhaps V2.0 can use grub screws straight up to prevent this happening again, especially since this is the high torque end of things.