Why is this happen. Very short cleaning.

TaggenTaggen Member
edited November 2019 in General

It happens now and then. A normal cleaning takes about 1 hour and is done every day. Some days this happens. Maybe 1 of 10 days.

Answers

• TaggenTaggen Member

And no errors.

• TaggenTaggen Member

Today it is the same problem. When I now start it manually it works.

• NiclasKNiclasK Member, Moderator admin

Is there sunlight, tables, any other obstacles in the area where it sometimes stops cleaning?

• TaggenTaggen Member
    edited November 2019

No sunlight. Obstacles, yes, but not any unnormal. I read another post about this problem so I know about checking the area around it. But it should not matter if there is furniture to close to it especially when there is the floor planer map to follow now.

Edit: Btw the floor map is not showing in the app when it returns to the base. Is the map activated after a while?

The floorplanner map can only be used when the robot has figured out where it is. It usually takes one region for the robot to find its position in the correct map. So if the robot abort very early in the run the floormap will not help. That is also the reason you can't see it (the grey map) in the app.

• ArminasArminas Member
    edited November 2019

Try to reconect robot from wifi (change wifi password on router temproary). I had the same problem and it helped.

• TaggenTaggen Member

I want to add this to the probleem. Now the map is active but still the cleaning is aborted.

Can you post a log file when this happens? See
    https://community.purei9.com/discussion/260/collecting-debug-information-for-troubleshooting
    To make it easier to debug, it is important to copy the logs before the next cleaning is started.

• ArminasArminas Member

Hi, cannot copy log file. The discussion is locked. Maybe manufacturers don't want to receive log files and locked this discussion.

Can you send the log in a private message to me?

• ChazaChaza Member

I’m also having this issue. Did you solve the problem?

• TaggenTaggen Member

No I still have it. But it is better.

I move the station 1-2 dm as recomended to keep the startarea clear.

I also change the start times so it start the cleaning a couple of hours later. Im thinking maybe the robot can not connect to the cloud and therefor it was canceld. During morning time it is also very deficult to connect the the unit from my telephon.