Map update in floorPlanner

How often the map is updated? In last couple weeks, the device has successfully cleaned / completed cleaning a few times. But the map has not been updated after more than a week. Any help you may suggest?

Comments

• mrmegadethmrmegadeth ✭✭✭

Once you add zones it freezes the map.

• @mrmegadeth, the map has initially been creased. I later added zones to it for testing. Then I deleted all the zones. Since then the map has not been updated even after many successful cleanings completed.

• I had a similar problem after deleting one of the maps (I have two, one for each floor). It created a normal map but not one to be used in Floor Planner. Suddenly it started to work. I think it would be nice to either fix the bug or tell in the app that further cleaning is needed to create a map in Floor Planner.

• I have the same problem - my floor planner map has not been updated for about a week, even though I deleted the zones out of it. It would be nice if this issue was fixed. I still haven't managed to successfully create a map that represents the whole house, in the whole time since the last software update.

• I cannot reach the robot from outside the apartment for a week now, just when we are on the same Wi-Fi.

Cloud issues again?

• @galz said:
    I cannot reach the robot from outside the apartment for a week now, just when we are on the same Wi-Fi.

Cloud issues again?

Turning off and on the device has solved the problem.