Floor map distortions

Firmware 39.19, App version 7.0

I have been able to record a master map in FloorPlanner and it includes all the rooms I need to clean. I was then able to create various Zones on that map and got Hazel to selectively clean a rug in the TV area. So all of that is OK.

What concerns me is that the map itself does not match the shape of my apartment in many ways. I am not talking about small areas it missed, or small inaccuracies due to the spatial resolution of the mapping process. There are large distortions or displacements in the map. Hopefully these pictures will show you what I mean;

This is my apartment as it should appear after mapping and cleaning the rug (the small blue rectangular area).

And this is how the map actually appeared. Notice my L-shaped sofa, near the rug, is now completely missing. There are various displacements, distortions, missing walls etc., in the upper half of the map, and look where she thinks the rug was!

Given all the map errors, I am amazed she found the rug, cleaned it successfully and found her way back to the charging station.

Hazel is young and I am worried she is taking drugs. What can I do? :'(