Floor planner not working

AmyAmy
edited September 18 in Q&A

I updated my robot and app last week, and the robot has successfully cleaned twice since then (plus several unsuccessful cleanings where it didn't make it back to the charger). However, the floor planner section of the app still says "you have no maps", so I can't use any of the cool new features :-(

The robot still creates maps in the same way it did before the update, but nothing is showing up in the floor planner. How can I make it work?

Answers

• Close all doors and let the robot run in a small area.
    After that you should see the area in your floorplanner.
    Now you can give it a try to clean the whole house,
    the robot is extending the floorplanner map after.

• Thanks, that's the way I have tried it already, but will try blocking it into an even smaller area tomorrow and see if that works.

• Maybe a reset would be also good:

• Push 10 seconds the play/start button (will turn of after 5sec and reset after 10sec)
    • Place back to the station, it will boot again
  • @Amy said:
    Thanks, that's the way I have tried it already, but will try blocking it into an even smaller area tomorrow and see if that works.

I did it the same way ;)

• Good suggestion @DeLol ! @Amy You can also press Home after it has the cleaned a part of the floor. That would also be stored in FloorPLANNER.

• I my case, the home button didn't saved the floor map

• Thanks for your help DeLol. I blocked the robot into the kitchen only and it's now managed to create a floor planner map. Next challenge is to see if it can extend its map to the whole house...That will have to wait until tomorrow.

• I have a problém when i ťap on the floor planing i on the complet app just exits. I have reinstaled the app and also instaled on other device and it is still the sám can you help.