Request for Electrolux Purei ver.7.0

Thanks for adding new features.

This feature will cover the weakness of purei9 battery performance.

New changes create new demands. I want to specify the zone when I clean it directly, not when using a schedule.

For example, I expect the addition of the following features.

When the app starts, the plan map and the pre-set zone are displayed, and you can start cleaning by touching multiple zones. Users can create multiple cleaning sets that combine cleaning zones and avoidance zones. When I press the cleaning set button, the cleaning set list is displayed graphically.

When I choose a cleaning set that includes the room I want to do from now on, the cleaning will start. Also, I find it difficult to use the interface for history checking that has changed since version 6.

I hope to improve the app including that too.

Comments

• Schedule and on demand cleans also need to be able to override system eco mode.

If cleaning only rooms, it makes sense to no use eco mode, if I am cleaning a whole floor eco mode modes more sense.

Now we have control of where we are cleaning, dynamic eco switching makes even more sense.

• osamsonosamson
    edited September 16

I agree. In the past, the only way to clean the entire floor was to clean it.

Therefore, it was necessary to switch to eco mode in our home, and to suppress the consumption of the battery.

However, since I can specify a zone from now on, there is no need to go into eco mode to save battery.

• Perhaps an automatic default setting that can be overridden to be either eco or regular. Automatic would pick eco or regular based on the room size...

• I think it's good to be able to set the cleaning mode for each zone.

• The range of a zone can only be set as a rectangle.

I want to be able to set it in a complex shape.