New app update!

Love the new update, it's awesome!

I would like to be able to choose to clean an area without scheduling it.

Keep up the good work!

Comments

• I, too, was hoping that you'd be able to "spot" clean a zone via the app. You cannot.

Looks like the only way to consume the zones right now is via the schedule;
    that's disappointing.

Maybe when the AvoidZones are in place we will get the spot cleaning too. Nice start to the feature but not useful for me today.

• I used it like you said, spot clean. Just set the timer to 1 minute. Works like a charm. Still there could have just been a dedicated button for it.. :)

• I want to do it from the app. I have a robot vacuum.... You already know I'm lazy 😊

• niemepetniemepet
    edited September 15

I love the new app! Works like a charm. Keep up the good work!
    This morning it cleaned kitchen and hallway as it was scheduled. This product just getting better and better. :)

• Great that you like the new feature! We will work on an easy way to use the zones without having to go through the schedule.

• The fact that the robot now updates the map with every suction process is unfortunately only 50% good.

During the second suction he can recognize areas which he has not found in the past and completes them.

Unfortunately he forgets the areas he didn't find during the second suction.

Thus one part of the apartment is newly acquainted, while another is forgotten.