My i9 is making a loud whirring noise and continues the same when cleaning.

sairamivsairamiv Member

My i9 is making a loud whirring noise and continues the same when cleaning. There is nothing stuck in the wheels or in the bin. Can anyone please advise what could be the problem?

Answers

• DarrenDarren Member

My purei9 has been making unusual loud noise just 4 months of usage. That noise sound like rapid loose flap or motor vibrations. I don't know the reason but I did not bother to send for repair since by default it was already very loud and I leave it to handle a small close door room.

• Dino53Dino53 Member

Mine is starting do the same thing - works with normal noise level for a while, then makes a short loud noise (as if it is angry) then goes back to normal for a while, repeating the same cycle every few minutes. First time it did this, I found hair tangled around the end of the rotating brush, so I removed it. But I am now finding it is doing the same thing even when the brush is clean, the filter is clean and the dust bin is empty. I cannot see anything preventing the main wheels from turning freely either. Very strange and unexplained behaviour which makes me think there is something wrong with my Purei9, but what is it?