Manually updating the robot
The robot can be manually upgraded using the USB connector hidden by the dust-bin. This can for example be needed if you have trouble onboarding the robot.
- Download the firmware: Pure i9, or Pure i9.2
- Remove the dust-bin and pull out the small rubber protector for the USB port.
- Connect the robot to your computer using a micro USB cable, leading to it showing up as a mass storage device. NB! Some USB cables are only for charging and won't work for data transfer! Verify with other device.
- Put the downloaded FW file on the device.
- Use the "safely remove device" option, to make sure the file is properly written.
- Unplug cable. Upgrade should start.
Same instructions, with images:
The license information for the firmware can be found here: