Constant messages "cleaning cancelled because of an error"
Over the last few days my app has given me frequent messages saying "cleaning cancelled because of an error". The robot itself displays no error code. Sometimes it also varies this theme by saying "cleaning cancelled by you" even though I haven't (usually) cancelled it.
I have observed it running today, and this seems to be the pattern:
1. The robot starts normally
2. A few seconds later, the app says "cleaning cancelled because of an error" but the robot keeps going
3. Another random time during the cleaning, the app gives the same message but the robot keeps cleaning
4. The vacuum motor turns off, the app gives the same message and the robot looks for the charger
5. If the robot finds the charger, the app gives the same message again
6. Charging continues as normal
7. When the robot starts up again, the app gives the same message again
8. The cycle repeats again
This means I've received this notification more than 10 times today! Possibly related, the map has not shown up for the last few days either.
I have tried restarting the robot and force stopping the app - neither fixed the problem. Any other ideas?