Release 38.7

2»

Comments

• robot gets lost with latest firmware, can't dock back to charging station. sad experience

• Still haven't got the update???

• Got the release now.

I cannot use Floorplanner because the battery dies after about 25 minutes. And it need to clean my whole flat before I can use it.

FYI I live in a 2 room flat on 65 KVM so its not even big.

What's going in Electrolux???

• Turn on EcoMode. If the bot doesn't last 60ish minutes call service, you have an issue.

• Now I cannot do anything in the app.

Not even start it.

Ans cannot put it in eco mode either. Have to call support this is not acceptable

• I could not update my Pure i9 with new software 39.19, it is telling that it is not suitable with device. I have notice that after changing software on iOS and Android device when I am trying to turn on pure i9 from phone, it is not reacting.

• @msierakowski Please restart your robot and try the update again. You restart the robot by 'long long press' the play button, until it shows OFF.

• You should implement an "Exploration Modus". Turn Fan off and explore the area.
    Runtime should not be a Problem that way.

• @NiclasK said:
    Sorry for late reply.
    I looked at the log files and I could see that it sometimes gets a bad connection with the charger after it has cleaned. Wipe the charging pads under the robot and on the charger stand with some cloth, even if they looks fine.

It may also help to check that the pads on the charger aren't stuck in the down position. I've had a large stone get stuck at one of the pads, so it didn't push up correctly. Just pick it out or shake it loose, so both pads have the correct spring action.

• The new version is really interesting, just one thing that I'm missing, I would like to clean twice a day in different areas/layers...

• @NiclasK @MagnusHedberg I have cleaned perfectly clean charging pads with cloth special contacts cleaning aerosol. I also updated my robot with the latest software. All the above didn’t help AT ALL. My robot returned for charging after half an hour of work. Previously one charge was enough for more than one hour of not-eco mode. I’m so disappointed with it now, same as I was happy with it for the last couple of years... it is so sad. What is the robot’s batteries service life??

• In Eco the cleaning time is up to about 60 min.
    In non-eco the cleaning time is up to about 40 min.