Firmware 38.7

2»

Comments

• Hi Guys,

I had purchased one of this beauty, but I have some problems.

iOS 12.4, app 6.4, firmware 38.7

• The map is not shown most of the times, or not complete: Now the machine worked for an hour and no map drawn at all. The WiFi led is OK, I can ping the device.

• I was watching it during work the other time and it did not drove the wardrobe, but it was there, I saw.
    • When it goes back to charge without completing the job, but does not continue after charging back. Play or home button, and what it did is not shown in the history at all. If I press play manuall, it says, Cleaning complete but couldn't find home.
    • If there's a map, it shows that it is charging, but the position of the device is not shown at the docking.
    • I wanted to clear the history but I can't.
    • I wanted to delete my account and re-create it, but no option for that.
  • After the charging, it started to continue the cleaning for a 10 seconds, and it went back to the docking station considering the job done. It is not completed at all, missed some places.

• @galz said:
    Hi Guys,

I had purchased one of this beauty, but I have some problems.

iOS 12.4, app 6.4, firmware 38.7

• The map is not shown most of the times, or not complete: Now the machine worked for an hour and no map drawn at all. The WiFi led is OK, I can ping the device.

I will forward this to the app/cloud team.

• I was watching it during work the other time and it did not drove the wardrobe, but it was there, I saw.
    • When it goes back to charge without completing the job, but does not continue after charging back. Play or home button, and what it did is not shown in the history at all. If I press play manuall, it says, Cleaning complete but couldn't find home.

If you could get the log files for this scenario it would be great! please see https://community.purei9.com/discussion/260/collecting-debug-information-for-troubleshooting#latest Get the logs directly after it happens. It makes it easier for us to find in the logs.

• If there's a map, it shows that it is charging, but the position of the device is not shown at the docking.
    • I wanted to clear the history but I can't.

There is no way to clear the history.

• I wanted to delete my account and re-create it, but no option for that.

I could be wrong, but I think that we have to delete the account for you at the moment. It is not possible using the app.

• Our Pure i9 has also lost it ways since the upgrade to 38.7. Cleaning takes the whole day and it gets confused a lot going back and forth between rooms. It also bumps into objects as it has newer done in the past, as described by others. I have made a complete reset (batteries disconnected) with no luck.

Attching the debug file from some days ago if it might help the developers.

Is there any way to downgrade to the previous version through the USB-port?

• Nope, no downgrade or rollback allowed. Many have asked.... Maybe it's a feature that should be considered.

• Is there any progress in pinpointing the root cause of the problems with the fw 38.7?

Yesterday the i9 cleaned the same area of 1 sqm 10 times times until I had to send it to the base. The return took 5 minutes.

I recorded the behaviour in a couple of videos if dev wants them, just let me know.

• @NiclasK said:

So, the machine is scheduled to run on Monday and Friday 9:00.

1. This is from Monday, it cleared all rooms, but:
      • The map only appeared at the end, not during the cleaning runs.
      • The job is not done, as you can see, it says the cleaning started at 9:00. But no finishing time! But it cleared the apartment.

1. Let's see Friday, I captured all moments, it was the same on Monday.
      • It started at 9:00 with the following message which is related to the incomplete Monday run.
      • It has finished the job and went back Home, so the message is not true.

1. As you can see, the cleaning is running for 15 minutes, but no map and statistics at all.

1. At 9:48 the map was shown, but it is incomplete.

1. At 10:12 it went back to the charging station. As you can see:
      • The map hasn't changed in the past 24 minutes.
      • The device is charging but not shown at the home station where it was actually.

1. The cleaning has continued, but as you can see, at 12:40 the same map...

1. Went back to charging at 13:02, but as you can see, only play button and greyed out home button, not an X, indicating that the cleaning process is still on.

1. At 13:45 it says I'am ready, but the map is still the same...

1. If I press play it shows the same message when it started the cleaning this morning.

Here's the log: