Map issues

Hi, Just got my Pure I9 back from service after a E42 error message. The solution was new wheels on right and left side. The problem I got after the service is that the map function not work, I can start it/stop it from the app but it does not write on the map. App version is 6.1 and sotware version on robot is 36.13. I have done a restart of the robot by pressing start/pause button for 8 sec until it turned off. Then put i back in the dock again. Anyone have any tips/trix on how to resolve this issue? Many Thanks /Magnus Hedberg

Answers

• Hi,
    Does the start and stop only work when you're connected to the same wifi network? Then the robot does not have a proper connection to the cloud. Please try to on-board it again, i.e. "set up new robot".

• I haven't had the map work for days.

• Hi, Thank you for your answer, yes exactly I can start/stop from the app but only when i'm on the same wifi network as the robot. I have tried several times to onbord it again, i.e. "set up new robot" but it didn't help unfortunately. I have also removed the batterys for 30 minutes and then onboard again without success.

• Start and stop work for me over cloud and wifi. It's just that the map is "frozen".

• Same here... map is frozen. Map tried to refresh and went back and forward few times (24th april) and then freezed. Purei9/wifi/app reset does not work... I can operate Purei9 from mobile but map isn't refressing

• @MagnusHedberg, could you collect the logs from the robot, using the USB connector hidden by the dustbin? The RBL file. Please message it to me, or attach it here.

@mrmegadeth, @Owner_of_Roblux, your issue is a different one. There seems to be something wrong with the map generation in the cloud. We're looking into it.

• Map is working again! I did nothing so problem was on cloud-server side ;)

• My bot cannot even see the cloud or "talk" through wifi anymore.

• @mrmegadeth, you cannot start it from the app any more?

• Just says searching then goes to not available. I can see the bot on the router.

• @mrmegadeth, the cloud team found an issue and made a workaround - does it work for you now? Thanks for notifying us of the problem.

• @raahlb, I will try to collect the logs during the weekend and get back to you. Thank you!

• Looks good now. Maybe I was trying before when you guys were playing with the backend.

All is good for me.

• @raahlb Sorry for a late reply. Please find the RBL file attached. Best regards /Magnus

• @MagnusHedberg Thanks for the logs, we will look into them.
    To all: Good to hear that the fix works and thanks for notifying us.

• raahlbraahlb admin

@MagnusHedberg, your fault should be fixed in the next release.

• @raahlb, Thank you for the uppdate, Could you please tell me more about the fault you found and when next release will be deployed?

• raahlbraahlb admin

Actually, the logs don't tell much, because of a bug in the logging system, but the symptoms shown are similar to a fault seen by some other customers, which we have a fix for.

The release is planned for early summer, if all testing goes well.

• @raahlb Just want to confirm that it now works fine after the latest release. The map writes again and I can reach the robot even when i'm on another network. Thanks for all help!

• Cloud seems to be completely down today

• raahlbraahlb admin

@mrmegadeth, still having issues?

• Nope. Working again.

Looks like the bot took itself off the wifi and no matter what I couldn't get it back on. I recomissioned it and all looks good.

• Spoke too soon, not working anymore.

• raahlbraahlb admin

@mrmegadeth, could you collect the logs from the robot?

• I'll grab tonight. I haven't had a map update in forever.

• Here's what I'm seeing. Notice the vacuum is running but no map is generated.

• mrmegadethmrmegadeth ✭✭
    edited June 22
  • This is what I'm seeing

Also the time, it's never run at 6pm, so I have no idea where that comes from.

• Hi, The map issues seems to be back again. I can access the robot from all networks but map is not writing. Robot SW is 38.7 and App version is 6.4.
    @raahlb Any ideas?

Many thanks
    Magnus

• raahlbraahlb admin

Apparently there was some issues with the cloud servers last week. Is it working fine for you now? If it not, what if after you reboot the robot?