Can anyone find replacement filters?

pflorypflory Member

Purei9 site has been sold out on the filter kit for months, is anyone aware of another place to purchase replacement filters?

Answers

• mrmegadethmrmegadeth Member ✭✭✭

Nope. Been washing it as often as I can but it's only so effective these days.

I've looked for after market suppliers but cannot find any.

• MartinKwarnmarkMartinKwarnmark Member, Administrator, Moderator admin

@Patrik Do you have any updates on this?

In the store for 1 week and then sold out again.

Success is gonna kill you guys if you cannot keep up. Guess I won't be buying any more for a while again. :#

• JoanJoan Member

Is there any information on when the filters will be available? This is beginning to indicate the competence of the corporation and the lack of concern for the customers in refusing to inform them .

• apjapj Member

@Joan said:
    Is there any information on when the filters will be available? ...

There is a "Webshop" link available in the app (touch the "hamburger" menu on the top left side). At my location it doesn't offer standalone filters - you always have to purchase a quite pricey "performance kit" which includes side brushes and the main brush roll.
    On the other hand: What is wrong with your current filter? I'm getting quite good results by weekly cleaning the filter with the dusting brush of my regular vacuum cleaner.

• osamsonosamson Member

The manual describes the filters as follows:

1. To maintain performance, it is recommended to clean the filter every five times and replace it every six months.

Japan's directly managed online store selling out.It seems to be available at the service center.

• JoanJoan Member

I only received one when I purchased the machine. It is worn out. I clean the floors daily because I live with a golden retriever. I love her even more than the pure i9 so I need to buy a filter. I bought the performance kit from Amazon and the filters do not fit. Not even a little bit. So tell me what can I do without harming the machine ??????
    I want filters!!!!!!!! And don't get superior and snarky or I'll cry.

• IngridLIngridL Member

Hello all,

I work with the accessories for vacuum cleaners in Electrolux. Please tell me where you are located so i can help you find the filters you desperately need.
    In the robotics consumables range we have the following filter kits:

Name: Purei9.2 filter kit
    Compatible with: Purei9.2
    PNC: 900923082
    Com ref: EFR2
    Content: 2 x washable XXL filters

Name: Purei9.2 performance kit
    Compatible with: Purei9.2
    PNC: 900923078
    Com ref: ERK3
    Content: 1 x Main brush, 3 x filters, 3 x Side brushes

Name: Robotic filter kit
    Compatible with: Purei9, Purei8, MotionSense
    PNC: 900923080
    Com ref: EFR1
    Content: 2 x washable XXL filter

Name: Purei9/Purei8 performance kit
    Compatible with: Purei9, Purei8
    PNC: 900169113
    Com ref: ERK2

Name: MotionSense™ Performance kit
    Compatible with: MotionSense
    PNC: 900168214
    Com ref: ERK1

• pflorypflory Member

IngridL,
    I'm trying to get the Purei9 performance kit...
    Name: Purei9/Purei8 performance kit
    Compatible with: Purei9, Purei8
    PNC: 900169113
    Com ref: ERK2

Only see this on the purei9.com website and as mentioned before they are almost never available, always SOLD OUT. I live near Nashville, TN in US, are they other locations to get these? Right now I desperately need a main brush since we lost the black end cap on ours while cleaning at some point.

Thanks for the assistance!

• JoanJoan Member

I live in Carlsbad, CA. 92008. I need to purchase a Pure i9/i8 performance kit or m any configuration that will get me a filter.

• VimFuagoVimFuago Member

900169113 in Europe please for a reasonable price

Thanks

The filters are very hard to find... Make you you wash them often and just keep using them until you can find some.

• IngridLIngridL Member

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late reply, I have been sick for some time. In Europe we have them in stock and I'm now investigating why have they not reached the purchase channels. Hopefully it will be fixed very soon.

For US it seems to be a bit tricky and I'm working on it. For Joan and Pflory can you give me a personal e-mail so I can get a straight contact with you!

My e-mail is [email protected]

With best regards,
    Ingrid

• pflorypflory Member

Just FYI that the Pure i9 Performance Kit is available on purei9.com today!