operation mode for trashing

When placed under a sofa or bed, I want an operation mode for trashing.

For example, while pressing the button of the app, Purei 9 retreats from the charging base.

Currently I'm starting to clean up and wait until Purei 9 comes out from under the bed.

Stop the coming Purei 9 and remove the dust box.

Comments

• The "Drive like a RC car" Feature Request may be exactly what we need.
    https://community.purei9.com/discussion/173/drive-like-a-rc-car-nogo-lines-area-clen-and-cleaning-after-calender-plan-for-robot-rx9

My Purei9 is also placed under the bed and I'd appreciate it, if I could get the robot out easier under the bed.

• Well, it's also one way to operate freely like RC.

However, I think that the method which can be performed by a simple operation is desirable.

Set the maintenance location of Purei9, press the button on the app, it will automatically move to that location and stop.

It is necessary to devise how to set the maintenance location. Is it set as a position or as an action? Along the way, it is necessary to consider the case where there is an obstacle that is not usually present.

• raahlbraahlb admin
    edited March 21

A work-around is to start a cleaning in the app, then pick the robot up as it comes out. When you've emptied the dustbin, put it close to the charger and press Home. Of course, depending in the exact location of the charger, this can take a minute or so.