New Owner, i9 recharges a lot. and other, issues?
So I will confess I purchased two robot vacuums; one is the Pure i9 and I'll say the other is from that other company that makes D shaped robots. I am planning on only keeping one and was hoping for it to be the Electrolux as I love your products and Scandinavian design
First off I love the design of the Pure i9, the large corner brush is fantastic about pulling dirt from corners, and it NEVER bumps into ANYTHING it's impressive in those regards.
I am having a couple of peculiar issues however and was curious if it is normal behavior.
- I live in a 750sqft studio apartment & the vacuum has to use 3 full charges to make one pass at the whole place where the other one I have does it in about 40min on one charge
- it sometimes forgets half my apartment exists. I can't seem to program a floor plan into it; I receive a live floor plan as it's doing its passes. However, it does not seem to use this data to clean more effectively in the future
- It seems to be missing a lot of dog fur and dirt in my carpets, when I run the other vacuum I purchased it pulls it all up. however, it is a little louder, but at a retail price of half the I9's price (before sale) I thought the I9 should be better at picking up dirt.
- Also the app shows the completely wrong cleaning times and the schedule only has a 24hr mode unless I'm missing a time zone and clock feature in the app
- in relation to the floor plan, it seems to haphazardly clean going over some areas twice and others once or not at all
- SW Version: 36.13
- Eco Mode is Off
- Battery Status: Medium
- Cleaned and replaced brush roll
- App Version 6.0 (iOS 12.2, iPhone XS Max)