Pure i9 only cleaning one session....

Hi ,
I started using the Pure i9 yesterday and had it scheduled for vacuuming from 08.30 today.

It started out, took one session of approx. 35 min and returned to base. Then it remained in status “I am ready” until I returned in the afternoon and started it “manually”.

As far as I could see in the log, it only cleaned one session and did not state “Finished Cleaning” in the log.

Since I have approx. +75m2 I would have guessed the Pure i9 to take more than 3-5 laps in order to finish.

What could be the problem?

Answers

• ZugieZugie
    edited February 18

I have the same problem, since the last update. The i9 won't go out and complete the cleaning, once it had stopped for charging. It charges, then turn over to "I'm ready". Very annoying...
    As some people says here... Every new update has new negative effects on the i9.

• Hi,
    Have you tried to move the robot and charger into the areas where it didn't clean and see if it will reach the whole home from there?

Do you have any thresholds or carpets that the robot has to pass to reach to the areas that it didn't clean?

Also, what type of floor is it in the area where it is not cleaning? Glossy or very dark floors can be a problem.

• You should also clean the metal pads on the charger and the underside of the robot. If it's dusty there can be connection issues, which causes the robot to abort the cleaning.