New software and new behaviour
Since the latest 2 updates my robot has started to work less then optimal, compared to what it used to do.
I have two concerns I would like to share and hopefully get some feedback ok.
- The cleaning map.
Before this was a live update for me, I could see where the robot where and where it had been.
Now I am lucky to get a update every 10-30 minutes with progress, never a live map.
My experience is that the robot has gotten dumber by the same rate as the updates.
Today I found it going to the same location 15 times before I moved it back manually, during this period it had moved and run/bumped over its own chargin station with one side of the robot about 4 times, doing some kind of daredevil 1 wheeler during the "I dont know where I am any longer" period.
Mind that this was at its "resume" cleaning session, so it had first gotten out and cleaned and should just resume it, no furniture moved or nothing.
Adding to this is that the pattern the robot is taking has changed, prior to the latest updates it normally cleaned in a "logic" pattern, more or less, room by room.
Now it can clean about 60-70% of the living room, only to move to the hallway, do 50%, then go back to living room.