Send i9 back to base upon full waste bin

When the i9 says it's dust bin is full, either return to base, or pause so it can be cleaned. Pausing in the app means it will return to where it was resumed (and not the base)

2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Thanks for the feature request. If you see that the dust bin full indicator is on, you can pause the robot, empty the dust bin, put it back and then press play to resume the cleaning.

• Thank you for the suggestion. When the robot is paused, then resumed, it will not return to the base to charge.

• When it says dust bin is full, is it really "full" or it can finish cleaning without problems? All the times mine said dust bin is full in the middle of the cleaning, it continued as nothing has happened and I emptied it only after cleaning was complete.

• @Rafael said:
    When it says dust bin is full, is it really "full" or it can finish cleaning without problems? All the times mine said dust bin is full in the middle of the cleaning, it continued as nothing has happened and I emptied it only after cleaning was complete.

It depends on how large the remaining area is, but in my experience the robot often can complete the ongoing cleaning without any problems.

• @LukeNZ said:
    Thank you for the suggestion. When the robot is paused, then resumed, it will not return to the base to charge.

If it started in the charger, it should go back to the charger once it is done cleaning.