Pure i9 not connecting to ASUS RT-AC88U

My Pure i9 can’t complete set up when i try to set it up using my ASUS RT-AC88U. Has anyone else that problem or a solution to that problem? (Im using separate bands so no single ssid)

Best Answer

• AkimjoAkimjo
    Accepted Answer

I got it to work! It just took a very long time to verify the connection. About 5 minutes. Didn't have that much patience the first time i set it up.

Answers

• Hi Akimjo,
    I’ve got the same router model at home and have experienced the same issues. However, for me it always works if I first restart the router. Therefore this seems to me as an issue with some kind of memory leak in the router since it appears after the router has been on for a while.
    Luckily (to me at least) these issues only appear during the first onboarding of my robot. After that it works flawlessly
    Please try this yourself to see if it works for you as well!

• Glad to hear it worked out for you! Did you restart the router or did it work anyway?

• First i restarted it, didn’t help. Then i did a factory reset on the router, that didn’t help either. Then i started the set up while tinkering with the router settings and after a while the app finally found the router.

• Ok, glad you managed to solve it!