No map in history??

KirkKirk Member
edited October 2018 in General

Hello everyone.
Probably someone had similar problem... Purchased my PUREi9 a week ago, seem to be working alright, BUT it doesn’t transfer any maps on the cleaning process to my iPhone app. Does anyone know how to fix it? My Elly uses original 32.26 software as it was supplied with. Thanks.

Best Answers

Answers

• KirkKirk Member

Hi Martin,
    Thanks for your help. I’ve tried to update robot’s software couple of times without any success... it drops the process halfway through. Also, I stumbled across another discussion thread on this forum about 35.16 software version. Looks like it is even more buggy than the previous ones. So I’m a bit reluctant to go for it till the next version comes (December 2018?).
    Another thing, I’ve scheduled some days for cleaning yesterday, but today it shows me “no cleaning scheduled” message in my app. Don’t the initial software version 32.26 have those options working??
    Thanks.

• MartinKwarnmarkMartinKwarnmark Member, Administrator, Moderator admin

Hi Kirk,
    Have you tried to turn the robot off and on again?
    @NiclasK if the reset does not help what do you think of this?

• KirkKirk Member

Problem solved. Upgrade went well. Thanks.

• linda111linda111 Member

I have had my pure 19 since February and love it, I made a map of my go u 're and created zones which I used all the time. A few days ago it started to only go to 1 area even though I wanted to go somewhere else, I decided to delete the map and make a new one. Salvador is his name took all day to clean my whole house I was hoping this would create a new map but it hasn't please help what do I do. I have restarted it and it also has the latest software

• SumitraVengalilSumitraVengalil Administrator admin

Hi Linda,
    This could be a cloud connection issue where it failed to save the maps. You mentioned you had deleted all maps before starting a new run. Do you see anything in the history after the new run or is that empty too?

• kevinkevin Member

Feeling very disappointed. Day 1 using purei9.2. It fails to record maps, does not blink when running out of battery, and has on the two uses simply run out of charge without finding home. On the second occasion it stated it had finished cleaning but had failed to clean a large area.

? 1. How do I get it to map?

?2. How does it lean whet its base is?

it is running firmware 40.18

kevin