spares

Hi how do I get spare parts as described in the manual? Ie brushes and filters no one in Electrolux seems to want to answe except I got one answer that that have not got any!

Answers

• Hi,

In the app there is a link in the main menu (on android there are tree horizontal lines in the top left corner) to the Electrolux webshop where you can find brushes and filters.
    Or visit https://shop.electrolux.com

• Yes I have done that on the shop and the product is not there? Simon

• Please are the spare available or not? Simon

• Hi simonship1799,
    Where are you located? If we know than we can address the issue with the right market.

Thanks

• Either Uk or Singapore , whichever is easier. Simon

• I purchased it in Singapore for my residence there. But Singapore Electrolux say they now spares or accessories. They do not reply to emails. kind regards Simon

• Can you just tell me how to purchase the spares? In the uk website the only has the air freshener as a spare or accesscory. It is very simple , kind regards Simon

• Hi please can someone come back to me?

• Pure i9 robot vacuum spares

• Please can someone come back to me?

• Please can someone come back to me?

• Hi Simonship1799,
    Im in contact with the market in Singapore to see what is going on.

• Thanks. Singapore just say they have no spares and then went silent kind regards Simon

• Hi Simon,
    We have confirmation that there is available stock of the filter and brushes as a Kit in Singapore.
    You can call the Singapore Service Hotline to reserve one set for your purchase at the Service Centre.
    Thanks.

• I have tried before phoning the Singapore service centre and theee was no answer. Please can you give me the phone number? kind regards Simon

• Hi Simon,
    The hotline number is +(65) 6727 3699 and the lines are open from 9 am to 5 pm, Mon - Fri.
    Alternatively, if it is okay, you can provide me your contact via a separate private message and I will get someone to call you back.
    Thanks.

• My contact is 97268816 (Singapore phone)