I'd LOVE it if you could get apple HomeKit support - they've opened up the system now so it's easier (and software only) authentication.
1) Geo Fencing and No-go zones (editable by user, eg don't enter bathroom)
2) Room edge drawing on map (editable by user)
3) Room name labelling (by the user)
4) Room priority cleaning. eg clean lounge room 40% more than other rooms)
5) Siri integration (with room labelling, clean/pause/stop)
6) Spot cleaning remotely by specifying on the room map.
7) Real time location tracking. Currently its lagging.
8) Real time battery remaining percentage
9) estimated time until restart after charging
10) estimated time until battery charge needed
11) User can choose normal or eco mode for each room
It would be great to set one clean a week (say) to be on normal mode, and the rest on eco mode. It is possible to switch modes via the app, but would be even better if you could do this when setting up the schedule and then not have to think about it again.